Dr. Hasan A. Salam, O.D. joined Michiana Eye Center in 2021. Dr. Salam is certified through the National Board of Examiners in Optometry. He specializes in primary eye care as well as treatment and management of ocular disease. Originally an ophthalmic technician with our practice, Dr. Salam went on to complete his education at the Illinois College of Optometry and has since returned to provide care for the community he now calls his family.
2015 – Bachelor of Arts, Biology w/ minor in Psychology
Rutgers University – Newark, NJ
2021 – Doctorate of Optometry
Illinois College of Optometry – Chicago, Illinois
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with Honors - Rutgers University
- Illinois Eye Institute - Chicago, Illinois
- St. Joseph County VA - Mishawaka, IN
- MyEyeDr. - Indianapolis, IN
- OMNI Eye Services - Iselin, NJ
- Michiana Eye Center - Mishawaka, IN
Originally hailing from a small town in New Jersey, Dr. Salam moved to the Michiana area after successfully finishing his undergraduate degree. He is no stranger to the area, as his grandparents have lived here since before his birth. He is a Star Wars fanatic. He enjoys his free time with his family.